Yay! I am not lazy

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 8:54 PM

Well I finally have made myself be not as lazy and got a few more items up on Xstreet. Granted it did take me a few months but I did it. I got a majority of my most recent items up except for the tattoos and facial piercings. For those until I get to them they are only available in my store at this SLurl.


This picture is something I did not too long ago, and I kinda liked the mood it gives off. In this picture I am wearing hair by fri.day, tank top from Atomic, and pants from Luck. I hope to do more photos in the future and improve myself as I go, kinda am self taught. Hope you all like it, and I'll get back when I have other updates.

Also I am getting over my WoW addiction, so I may be around more often now.

Comments (1)

All I can say is............................

About time.

Stupid WoW made me lose my partner *LoL*

Post a Comment