Glow Eyes Freebie

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 7:52 PM

I have not released any freebies in a while so I made some glowing eyes. These eyes are prim and they put off a nice glow effect while a shine helps make them look a bit more real. I decided not to use Full Bright on these eyes, because it just made the eyes look like flashlights. These come with resize, and color change scripts so that even someone with no mod skills can make them look how they want. I hope they become a popular freebie. They are available in world at my store Relentless Unknown, or on Xstreet.

In other news I have just placed all seven color options of my Android Eyes up on Xstreet. After doing that whole process seven times I remember why I truly hate doing it. I also got my info box with more information and a size example in it put up on Xstreet so that my store isn't the only place for it. I wanted to make sure that nobody would ever feel like i misled them in my items minor shortcomings. To make things easy I am including a list of all the color options with urls to their Xstreet locations.

Android Eyes Green Xstreet
Android Eyes Red Xstreet
Android Eyes Grey Xstreet
Android Eyes Pink Xstreet
Android Eyes Orange Xstreet
Android Eyes Teal Xstreet
Android Eyes Blue Xstreet

I am not done yet. I have moved the store to a new location recently. The old location still exists but will be gone in a few weeks. This move is due to the sim owner raising rent without any warning. I hope this will not cause too much trouble. I have already updated all the SLurls on the blog to the new spot. This also gave me a good reason to do a small alteration to the store to make it a bit easier to navigate. Hope to see you all soon at the new location.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment