Natural Eyes

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 3:52 PM

I made these eyes a little while ago as an experiment. I think they turned out pretty well for trying something new. These are prim eyes that have the iris and pupil inside the eye itself just like a real eye would be. I did this because when you look at an eye the iris isn't just sitting on the outside it is behind the cornea and the lens protected. So I took that idea and played with it to create these.

Eyes come available in seven colors, and the reflections from the environment on the shiny iris is able to stand out nicely. I do wonder if the red color and the pink are a bit too similar though, but better to have similar options rather than no options at all so I kept them. Life is about choices after all.

So check out these eyes and my other products including my Android Eyes at Relentless Unknown.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment