Slightly Rusty

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 7:01 PM

It has been a while since I have done any building other than the Eye Buttons I made a little over a month ago, so I am working the rust off so to speak. These are two new items I just made over the past two days. Both items are available now, and only in my store at this SLurl.

The first new items is a little face tattoo, or marking made to look like a first class stamp made by using a rubber stamp. This item comes with mod and copy permissions. These permissions allow for the tattoo to be made into any color, and can change the transparency just by using the SL edit tools. This like all my other face tattoos allows for tons of options.

The second new item is a bracelet designed to look like a dogs choke collar flipped backwards. This would make such an item feel more comfortable, and allows it to look a bit more mean with all the spiked sticking out. I have included Mod and Copy permissions so that it can be easily tinted and sized.

Now that I have worked the rust off my brain a bit I should be able to get to work making more new items. Hope to post again very soon.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment