SLurl Issues Fixed

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 12:53 PM

For the past few weeks I had been using my new stores SLurl, and apparently I forgot to save the updated SLurl in my blog. So every time I linked the SLurl I was using an old one that went to where my store used to be. I have now fixed the problem though, and have learned a very valuable lesson. Always save updates to the blog after making them, and maybe double check things too. This is the new SLurl for Relentless Unknown. I apologize for any problems that my mistake might have caused.

In other news, as I post this I am working on finishing up a new item. It is a set of eyes unlike anything else I have seen in SL. Just adding the finishing touches and making the color options now. I am planing on releasing these new eyes tomorrow.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment