A Girly Skull

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 8:27 PM

I am ever so good with making names for my new items, so this one is amazingly named "Girly Skull" (I decided against the name of "Gurrly Skull"). Well this is a new face tattoo or face painting and looks like a very girly skull. Pink bows naturally make me think girl, so the name does fit. This item comes with the usual two attachment points just in case something is occupying one. It also has mod to make it easy to fit and adjust the size. Like all of my face tattoos this is only available in my store in SL for the time being, and can be reached at the usual SLurl.

Now this next item I know I released yesterday, but at the request of a friend I changed the box picture to make the actual tattoo detail a bit more visible. I also then did the same thing for the Girly Skull box when I made it. This change really does help show what is really being purchased. This also shows how much I appreciate constructive criticism.

I will always do my best to try and paint as best of a picture as possible for my items. I want everyone to know what they are getting when they buy something. Detailed pictures, and good descriptions on the boxes are the best ways I know of to do this.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment