A chained watch and new ring

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 3:41 PM

Today I have released two new items. A new watch that is unlike any other watch I have seen on SL, and a new ring that uses a spiraling wire instead of a gem. The Watch has working hands that will match the time that is shown on SL. When thinking of how a watch would work in RL if it had a chain such as this I decided to include a cloth piece that would make such a watch more comfortable. This cloth also adds a bit more of a layered look to the entire piece. In the coming days I also hope to include this was style into a necklace as well.



In my continuing efforts to make unique fine jewelry I have created this ring. I have stated in the past that so many rings in SL just rely on large diamonds and lots of bling to stand out. So with this ring I have used a spiraling metal wire weave in and out of itself to created a look of a metal gem.



All these items are available at my main store in world. I hope to get a few of these up on slx very soon as well, but as of this post they are not.

Relentless Unknown SLurl

Links to pictures: Chained Time, Chained Time Detail 1, Chained Time Detail 2, and Metal Gem

Comments (0)

Post a Comment