My Store Relentless Unknown

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 5:33 PM

I am known as Night Fox in the world of Second life, and I have a store called Relentless Unknown. I have been building within the world of SL for a very long time and have gotten very good at making detailed accessories. I go into so much detail that if something has barbed wire on it it the barbs will be the same as the real thing with all 4 points that are actually points, and made out of two pieces of coiled wire. This detail caries over for every item i make. I have one small location within SL, and have some items on xStreet Sl.

My in world location can be reached here, or by doing a search for the store name Relentless Unknown.

My items on xStreet can be reached here, and include a large selection of what I have available.

What follows are a few pictures and details about a few of my most recent creations. Everything I make is of high quality, and something that I have wanted to wear, so they are not just things I make to try make a few dollars. Hope everyone likes my creations as much as I do.















Comments (0)

Post a Comment