My first fine jewelry

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 11:36 AM

I will admit that I am not a someone that uses a lot of jewelry, or follows with the latest trends. I still think I have made two very nice and unique rings that are both simple, but very advanced in design. I wanted to go got something that just was not about the big diamond, and to let the style and shape of the bands be the true star. With all of that in mind I created these two rings. Each ring comes with both no bling and a subtle bling, nothing too blinding or bright. In determining the amount of bling to use I did some research and found a topic on another website that listed most everyone preferring no bling at all, or just a small amount only. I hope that what I provide will be able to please everyone.

The Fine Wire ring has a curved band with some fine wire along it curing the other direction. This ring hardly contains any diamonds, but the band shape is unlike any i was able to find when I looked through slx after I created it. The second ring I created was the Modern Ring. The Modern Ring was actually my first attempt with fine jewelry, and provided me with a great learning experience. It has a thinner band than the Fine Wire ring, and contains a few larger diamonds. I have included descriptions for each ring on the pictures for them, and have made my 3rd picture to show how small one of these rings is able to be scaled down to. The picture compares them with a 0.01 square meter cube. I doubt that a ring that small would even fit on the smallest of hands, but it is still an option, and shows how hard I work on the smallest of detail.

I have also made a small variation of the Lock and Kay choker I released a few days ago. This Padlock and key is the same as the other, but with a different lock style. This lock looks more like a traditional padlock, and has a very heavy design to it. Just wanted to give people the option if they wanted a lock of a different style.

All of these items are available in my main store at this SLurl. I plan to get them added to slx very soon, but for the time being they are only available in world. On a closing note I wanted so share something that amused me, and was a first for me. I show up in google! I searched my stores name "Relentless Unknown," and the top 3 google results were all related to my store. Also as of now, I think that my next project and building attempt will be a fine watch. Now to see if I can pull it off.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment