New store in Ganesha

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 7:27 PM

I have had a small store in Ganesha for a month now, but have just moved to a new spot on the sim. I have one of spots right next to the telehub. It is an amazing spot, shares Boof and Paper Street Soap Co. on the intersection. Still doing a little bit of work on the store look, but for the most part it is all done. I also feel I did a good job making the store spot feel more like my own. Got to love the Jurassic Park looking entrance. This spot will contain every item have available, so everyone will be able to choose which store they would like to shop from.

SLurl to Ganesha location


Ganesha also has a new special going on now regarding store rentals. From 2/28 - 3/7 Ganesha is running a rent special. Pay 4 weeks, get 1 week free. All referrals will also receive 1 free week per referral. For more information and help renting contact Rio Buridan. The 4th store on the intersection that my store is on also still seems to be open.

Now that I have the new location set up I have got to get back to work making new items. Will see you all again next time i have a release.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment