A few additions

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 7:12 PM

I have been looking into doing some pictures for others within the world of SL. With this I have created both a flickr and Photobucket account in order to display my work with the permission of the person in the picture. I have added links to these sites with the pictures in the links section of this blog along with a link to my items on the Xstreet SL website. These changes will allow this blog to be a future hub for all my work and projects from this moment on.

I have also completed a new item that will be added to my store in world and on the Xstreet website as soon as i get the graphics for the box completed. I will probably finish those once I complete a second item to release alongside of it. It shouldn't be long before I have these completed and ready for sale. In the mean time I plan to continue to work on some pictures for family and friends while I consider doing it more widely within SL.

Comments (2)

Woo Hoo Night you made it on the Feed! Muah!

Wow you knew before I did, damn me and my love of sleeping in.

Post a Comment