Lock and Key Release

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 3:28 PM

My newest creation, and admitedly a variation on my Lock and Chains Choker I released a few weeks ago. This design has a chain choker with an ornate lock on it, and a thin beaded necklace that holds the key to the lock. These Two necklaces combine and form a nice layered look around the neck. I have included three pictures to help show some of the detail work I have added. The top picture is the picture as seen on the box, and the following two are to help give a more close up view. This item is currently available as of today at my store Relentless Unknown.

I have also begun trying to make some fine jewelry, and hope to release some of my work in that are very soon. I will continue to update as I release new item for sale.

Links to pictures: Lock and Key, Lock and Key Detail 1, and Lock and Key Detail 2

Comments (0)

Post a Comment