A new bangle...

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 11:26 AM

At least I think it could be considered a type of bangle, if not it still works as a good name for it. I just completed this set of bangles. They include come checkered cloth with some chains, barbed wire, and some attractive beads. Included is a size change script to allow them to be made to fit anyone and a color script to change the color of the checkered cloth. I feel that the pictures can speak for themselves at the amount of small detail work included. These bangles are now available at my store inworld located here, and on my slx page located here. If for some reason those links do not work you should be able to do a search in places for my store name "Relentless unknown" or for me "Night Fox" and it can be found in my first pic. I hope to release another new item very soon within a week.

This following picture is just something I did for fun in an attempt to try to be artistic. I think I managed to pull it off in the end though. I am considering doing pictures and art for others within SL, and with that I look for any feedback that I can get. So this and several other pieces I have done are on my Flickr page. If you like my work or have an input would love to receive a comment from you.

Links to pictures: Bangle, Bangle Detail, and Night Standing

Comments (0)

Post a Comment