My first hunt

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 3:07 PM

I am participating in my first hunt. I would have loved to do more hunts in the past though, but I am always out of the loop and never know about them. I guess I am just not one of the popular kids. At least I am in this one and that's all that matters for now. The hunt is taking place on the Ganesha sim where I have one of my stores.

I suppose I can let everyone that reads this know what I have hidden away in my egg. I have included in the hunt a pair of earrings that will only be out for the two weeks of the hunt. I will also include this picture to make them even easier to find, even though they are not hidden very well. That's all I am saying though to show a picture of the earrings would ruin the surprise. Just follow the SLurl bellow to get to the sim, the eggs by the telehub have a list of all the stores in the hunt along with a bit more info. My store is easy to find since it is right next to the telehub on the intersection. Good luck everyone, and hope you like my freebie.

Ganesha SLurl

Comments (0)

Post a Comment