Neck Time

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 1:27 PM

In the past I said I was going to try to make some things based on the anime Bleach. This is not based on the anime, but it is inspired partly by it. One of the characters had a necklace that went through a loop in the same way as this item. I have just made the chains bigger, and added a small clock to the end. I have been wanting to make a necklace or choker with clock on it for a long time since I made my first watch, and with this I finally have done it.

I have included Mod, No Copy, and Transfer permissions to allow for some customization. The clock on the end also works and keeps track of the time in SL. Overall I think it is a unique item unlike anything else, and is now for sale at both of my store locations.

Relentless Unknown SLurl
Relentless Unknown Ganesha SLurl


Now I need to get back to work on my next plan, to help make it easier to see what the items in the boxes of the store really look like. Looks like I have some experimentation to do, and a bit of work with some scripts... evil scripts.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment