More Chain Piercings

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 8:20 PM

Been a busy day for me, and the first time ever that I have done two different posts in the same day. I went to work making new chain piercings right after I did my last post with Chain Piercing Neko, and Chain Piercing Cross. It wasn't just a simple process of just making more sets. Each and everything made also needs to then be positioned on the avatar, and pictures need to be made for the boxes. This all kept me entertained for a little while, and here are the fruits of my labor. These two sets contain mod, copy, no transfer permissions.

The Chain Piercing Classic is different then all the other chain piercing sets I have done so far. I made it without anything hanging from the chain, because some people might prefer something more plain. I also changed the rest of the piercings on the set, such as removing the brow piercings. Mainly I did this for those that think they might not have the skills needed to adjust a set with them, because the brow studs are most likely to be the furthest off due to shape differences.

The Chain Piercing Photo is much like the other two I released earlier. It has a small picture frame hanging from the chain that goes across the lips, and since the set has mod it is possible to put any picture or texture desired into the photo area. This only requires basic building skills, and the photo area is its on prim to make it easier to alter.

These two along with all the other Chained Piercing sets are available at both of my store locations. Relentless Unknown main store here, and my Ganesha location here. My avatar show in these two store pictures is also wearing my Bankai Butterfly face tattoo.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment