Bankai Butterfly

Posted by Night Fox | Posted in , , , , , , , , | Posted on 5:04 PM

Been busy, and have not gotten around to being able to make anything really new. I blame an addiction to watching a lot of Bleach where this facial tattoo came from. It's based on the picture bellow of Yoruichi. The marking appeared on Yoruichi after being struck by Soi Fong's Bankai. I was able to make this, and actually show it in higher detail then the original as seen in the anime. It comes with mod, copy, no transfer, and is able to be tinted to any color desired. I currently have it placed at both of my store locations.

I already have other ideas for things based on Bleach, and a few other animes. Nothing really crazy, but instead nice looking items that would be perfect for any situation. I just need to get back to work and start creating. Hope to post again soon.

Relentless Unknown SLurl
Relentless Unknown Ganesha SLurl

Comments (2)

wow i need that ASAP awesome!

I'm glad you like it.

Post a Comment