Manga Blood Tattoo

Posted by Night Fox | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 3:49 PM

I have done many tattoos in the past, but none of my past work has been full body. This was my first attempt at making a tattoo that covers parts of the upper and lower body. This tattoo is made too look like the blood that would be splattered on a character from an anime or manga. The shading used has a nice cross hatching look just like the way shading is done in anime. This item also has mod, copy, and no transfer permissions. The mod in many cases with tattoos doesn't really matter, but I have made this one completely tintable for unlimited color options. With being tintable, and the manga style of the blood splatters this tattoo is able to stand out amongst other blood tattoos.

This set can be found in my two store locations on the center table with my facial tattoos, and all my facial piercings. Here are the usual SLurls to the stores.

Relentless Unknown SLurl
Relentless Unknown Ganesha SLurl


I also am currently working on another full body tattoo unlike anything in SL. I could release it now if I wanted and nobody would probably complain, but it still has a few shading issues that I need to fix. Looks great in pictures, but once actually on the avatars body something bugs me. So until it is perfect I will not put it for sale. Hope to post again soon with some more releases.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment