Only 1 Linden

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 4:12 PM

I was sitting here thinking about something to do, and considered that I have no freebie items in my store. So I looked back and found nine things that I used to sell, but were now just taking up room in my inventory. These are all high quality items from chokers to boots. They are only available at my main store, and are located on a wall with a sign indicating that they are only 1 linden. The sign will look much like the one below, but without the dotted background. Each item on the 1 linden wall has mod, copy, and no transfer.

I hope you all enjoy the benefit of my spring cleaning. I just figured it is better to give give them away rather then letting them just collect dust in my inventory. The SLurl bellow leads to the main store that has the wall of 1 linden items. My Ganesha location doesn't have enough room for me to put such a wall in it.

Relentless Unknown SLurl


On top of adding the 1 linden wall I have also rebuilt the entire store. My friends remodeled the land, and I had to move the store to fit into the new layout. It is basically in the same spot as the old version, just raised off the ground by about a meter. I have updated all the SLurls on the blog to make sure that it will not lead anywhere under the floor. The new layout has much more room to let me expand, and is easy to see everything easily without looking on multiple floors.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment