Analog Necklace & SAH

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 2:26 PM

I released a new item today that is currently only available at my store in world until I get it up on Xstreet. This item uses the same necklace band as my Serenity Necklace, but has a whole new item hanging from it. I did this because I liked the necklace band, and felt it could be used in another item to give a bit more variety.

The clock on the necklace is fully functional, and keeps track of SL time like all my other watches in SL. Only difference is that instead of using a typical watch face it has three dials that rotate to the time, and would display time much like that of a digital watch. This is a unique idea I think in SL, and one that I believe has never been done ever before. This is highly detailed, very small, and impressive to see hanging from a necklace.

This item is available in SL at Relentless Unknown, and comes with no mod, copy, and no transfer permissions. Comes with a resize script to allow for changes of 1%, 5%, and 10% increments. Also will self delete if accidentally placed on the ground, and sorry but this is done to also protect a bit against copyboters that I see everywhere. It is however jewelry so I don't believe that the self deletion will cause any troubles since it is to be worn anyways.

My last bit of news is that I was accepted to participate in the Shoes and Accessories Hunt (SAH). I already have some ideas for what I will create for it and am looking forward to the hunt starting in mid January. For more information about the hunt please go to the official hunt website here.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment