Serenity Necklace

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 2:57 PM

Well here it is another new release, and one that was a pain for me to come up with to finish. I came of with what I felt was a nice necklace design, but had the hardest time trying to figure out what would hang from it. Then it came to me, how about an ornate looking hourglass. So that's what I made here. An hourglass made from fine looking wires and carved wood.

Other elements that make this item stand out are the cords used are much like my Revolt Watch in that they are segmented and linked together by small chains. This new item though is a bit different, because the cords used decrease in diameter as it gets closer to the front with the hourglass. It also has a few parts dangling in the back to show where the necklace would have been tightened to fit around the neck.

This item can be found in SL at Relentless Unknown, and on Xstreet right now. I may also begin remodeling my store in SL very soon, because I tend to get bored of the look very quickly. It is also something i enjoy doing and can be creative with the look of the building. So I will apologize now for any future messes and will update with a new SLurl if I move the current building into the sky a little while I build below.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment