Samurai Hair Sticks

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 12:51 PM

Over the past few days I have been experimenting with many different things. One of them has been making new necklace chains, and some detailed beads to use in other items. Unfortunately they are not perfect enough for me, and have not fit into the vision I have in my head, so they sit uncompleted. I did however want to make some hair sticks for my hair, and this is what I came up with.

These hair sticks come in two versions. One has a chain connecting the two sticks together, and the other is two sticks that each attach to separate locations to allow them to be easily moved into whatever orientation desired. This item also comes with Mod, Copy, No Transfer permissions. These permissions will make it easy to adjust textures, and the shine on the item. These hair sticks can also be added to most hair, because hair usually use the same permissions. Of course these items will not look good with all hair styles, and may require some moving to get them to fit the hair used.

This Item is available in SL at Relentless Unknown. Hope to perfect my other ideas soon, and have more new items in the coming weeks.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment