Store Xstreet Updates

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 4:15 PM

Before I forget to do this with the planed changes to Xstreet in the future I have removed my only freebie from the service. My Glow Eyes are still available in my store in world however for the price of free. Again, I am sorry to do that change. For the time being though all my items are still up on the service until an actual date is set for the price increases to use Xstreet. At that date I will probably have to remove much of my older inventory, and just keep more recent items up. All other items will still be available in my store Relentless Unknown.

I have added my Analog Necklace up on Xstreet today. Just didn't get around to doing it yesterday when I announced its release. It is like all my other items the same price on Xstreet as it is in my store in world. Of course I would prefer for it to be purchased from the store in world, but Xstreet is the only way for much of my items to be sent as gifts to other people due to no transfer.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment