Big Sale @ Relentless Unknown

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 12:10 PM

Hope everyone had a great Halloween, and remembered to turn their clocks back an hour for daylight savings time. In honor of daylight savings time though I have an announcement...

Relentless Unknown is having a big sale with everything in the store either 50% or 25% off. The only thing in the store not on sale are my last three releases, which would be the last three prim eyes I created. I would also say over half of the items are in the 50% off category. This sale will last for the entire month, and is the perfect time to pay a visit.

The percentage off of each item is listed in the boxes description to make it easier to see what the savings are. The sale is also only taking place in my store within Second Life, and the prices are not changing on Xstreet, sorry for any problems this might cause. Here is a link to the SLurl to the Relentless Unknown store.

Relentless Unknown SLurl

Comments (0)

Post a Comment