Revolt Watch

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 11:18 AM

It has been a while since I made a watch, so that's what I decided to make for this week. I created a watch that has five bands and detailed chains holding them to each other. I also have chains holding the watch body to three of the straps as well. The clock is able to display the time it is in SL on the watch face, and contains no annoying hover text above it. I never understood why people put that above their watches in SL. I make my watches for looks, and if I want to know the time I'll look at the top right corner of my viewer to see it.


This next picture is to give a few more examples of the detail work used in the watch. In creating this item I used 255 prims, which is just 1 prim away from the maximum amount of prims that can be linked. This item also comes with no mod, copy, no transfer permissions. To allow for the size to be changed though it has a re size scripted system that allows for changes in increments of 1%, 5%, or 10%.

This item is available in SL at my store Relentless Unknown, and here on Xstreet. Thank you and I hope to have another release within a few days, because it has been my goal to have at least one new item each week. My big sale is also still going on at my Store in wold only with all items except for the last four new releases reduced to either 50% or 25%. A majority of the items are down by 50%. Come visit the store through this SLurl if you want to check out the savings.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment