New main store

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 11:11 PM

I finally got around to building myself a new main store. It has more floor space then the old one, but maybe a bit less wall space. A few tables on the floor will solve that problem though. This store will also allow me more room to put all new items that I make in the future without constantly rearranging the items already out and on the walls.

In building this store I wanted to go for something that still nice yet partially destroyed. The tiled section in the middle also coincidentally looks like a neko, because i didn't like how it was lopsided at first. As I was adjusting my gf saw a cat head and got excited so it stayed that way. She also said one thing I did made it look like a bow on the ear, but I made her sad when I wouldn't keep it that way. Follow the SLurl to check out the new store.

Relentless Unknown SLurl

Comments (0)

Post a Comment