Facial Tattoos

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 11:47 AM

I have made many types of tattoos in the past, and these are my first attempts at facial tattoos. I believe they turned out amazingly well. They also come with mod, copy, and no transfer permissions. The tattoos also are fully tintable for unlimited color options, and can also change the transparency to make them look as good as possible. With the mod permissions they will be able to adjusted to fit any facial shape. These are hopefully only the first of many that I will make.

These tattoos can be found at both of my in world store locations. I will also be remodeling my main store location one of these day when I need a break from creating new items.

Relentless Unknown in Ganesha SLurl
Relentless Unknown in Phoenix Unlimited SLurl

Comments (0)

Post a Comment