Store is back in SL

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 3:17 PM

Just completed a building, and got everything back up. Been gone from SL for a little over a month so it is good to have a store back up. The location is still next to my friends stores so it isn't too far away from any old SLurls, or LMs that might exist. The new SLurl is now on this blog for easy access. Still have a few tweaks to do to the location, but I just couldn't wait to get this news up for all to read.

The location does have a small second floor that I am not pleased with though, but I had to respect my friends requests about the land so I guess I will have to deal. I just hope it will not interfere with any ones shopping experience. Hope to add a few new items soon now that I am more or less back to SL.

Also want to officially thank Grady Echegaray for including my Syringe Earrings in her photos and blog Strange Pixels. It helped to show me that some people enjoy my work, and pushed me to get something back in SL.

New Relentless Unknown SLurl

Comments (0)

Post a Comment