Some lower prices

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 11:05 AM

Now that I am back and getting things taken care of I felt it was a good idea to lower the prices on many of my items. This is not just a sale that will end in a week or so. These are changes that will be long lasting, and any sales I do in the future will be a percentage off of these new lower costs. I really hope these prices allow me to be on par or cheaper than some of the designers out there. If I happen to see things similar in quality to mine going for cheaper I will try to change my costs to match.


All in all, I lowered most items but 150L to 50L, with one item even going down by 300L. I would love to hear feedback on this, and recommendations on things that are too expensive and can be found cheaper at other places for about the same thing. I will try my best to please people and keep the prices up to date with the rest of SL. Just reply to the comments section of this post or send me a note card in world. Please visit me in world at Relentless Unknown, and see what I have to offer.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment