Eye Buttons and New Store

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 1:02 PM

The first thing I would like to show is a little something I made to try and get back into the design and building spirit. These eye buttons were inspired by the movie Coraline, and are made to look like the evil buttons worn by the other mother. To They are textured to match the movie, and include include a pair of blank blacked out eyes so that even from the side it looks like only empty eye sockets exist. Also behind the buttons frayed string goes back into the head. I took great though into making sure these look as goo as possible from any angle. These attach to the ears to make them easy to adjust, but can be attached to other places if desire.

These are currently for sale only in my new store which just happens to be introduced in this post as well. They cost 45L which is cheaper than a pair or regular eyes.

I am opening up a new store designed to be a nice open warehouse look, with a bit of life growing inside. The tree in the center has grown big enough to reach though the open glass roof. The pool of water in the center also allows for some nice reflections from everything in the building, and the light through the giant windows. I have always wanted to make a store where I had a bit more freedom to do what I wanted, and this is the building I came up with and did under my current size limitations.

The new store can be found at this SLurl. It can also be found in my picks in world, just search for the avatar named "Night Fox." Will be getting it to show up in places search very soon once everything on the land is finished up.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment