Horses need new home...

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 2:41 PM


I don't usually do this but I have a friend who needs to sell her horses so I thought maybe I would try and help with a blog post. I also no nothing about these breedable horses either, so I won't be able to give much input. These horses all need to go today as she cannot aford to keep feeding them, so come try and give them a home if you are interested.






Some info I was given from my friend. There was more but I don't want to make this post too long.


1: Gender: Female
Age 6
Coat: Creme Palomino
Eye: Black
Mane: Upright
Tail: Normal
Hair Gleam Low
No Fervor

2: Gender: Female
Age 34
Coat: Brown Appaloosa
Eye: Garnet StarShine
Mane: Normal
Tail: NormalCoat
Gleam Low
Birth Recovery No Fervor

3: Gender: Male
Age : 8
Coat: Grey Appaloosa
Eye: RubyMane: Normal
Tail: Normal
Fervor: 0%

I also have 1 Limited Edition Horses from the Breast Cancer that are available. Female.
I want to sell ALL of these horses. I am not on enough to tend to them anymore. It is much easier to sell them as one bundle but I am willing to sell them sepertaly if desired.

Please IM Dalia Blackbart with all serious offers.

Now I really should get back to doing posts related to fashion. Have a good weekend everyone.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment