Koro Necklace

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 1:44 PM

I admit I lack a lot in the men's item department, and felt like I should try and fix that issue. I actually created this necklace after watching an episode of Psych, and say a necklace like this worn by the main character. So I made my own version here in SL and added a few extra things like a small clasp visible from the front. Just a small detail that I feel helps it to stand out a bit more.

In making this item I also created my own textures for the beads to make them look a bit more realistic. They have shading that makes it look darker on the sides not facing the light and flows nicely around the body. I love doing the small details that most people will probably never see, even if it is a more simple looking item like this.

This item comes with no mod, copy, and no transfer. To make up for its lack of mod permissions it has an included resize system that allows it to change in increments of 1%, 5%, or 10%.

This item is available at both my store in world at this SLurl, and on xstreet. The price I have set them to is 125L. Now I shall get back to my work of learning more on how to do sculpts in SL, wish me luck =P.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment