Heart Necklace

Posted by Night Fox | Posted on 2:21 PM

Two days ago I released my Divinity Necklace, and my partner recommended that I make one with a heart on it instead of a cross, because she is not a cross person. One of her recommendations was that of a heart, so I made this version of the necklace. This item contains all the same sculpted necklaces from the previous release, but with just the heart instead. I also have the heart scripted so that it can be changed to one of various different color choices all though a drop down menu when the heart is clicked.

This item is now available in both SL at my store Relentless Unknown, and on Xstreet. It comes with no mod, copy, and no transfer permissions. Included is a resize system that allows it to change in size by increments of 1%, 5%, or 10%. I also have it set to self delete if accidentally put on the ground as to keep people from losing it, and having it take up large amounts of prims.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment